Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To dream a dream

Sometimes I allow myself to dream - to dream of owning more land than my 448sqm's, to dream of having more available space for vegies and productive plants but it's not even just the vegies but I'd love to have my own farm animals too. I'd love to have a house that is run solely on Solar instead of electricity and I'd love to be self sufficient or at least be able to source what I need from local farmers. I would love to live in a community that supports that kind of lifestyle. Sometimes these things aren't always possible due to lots of outside influences but it would be great to be able to get as close to it as possible.

I worked out a budget this week and if it all goes even closely to plan then I should have my house and block paid off in half the time of the loan, unfortunately that is still a number of years away, but knowing that I could halve the duration goes a long way to maybe one day being able to realise The Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment