Saturday, July 2, 2011

2 New vegie beds + latest seedlings

So I've been busy in the vegie garden of late - here's what's been happening

A few weeks ago I built more vegie beds



Last week I got 1m3 of soil delivered to fill them up ready for planting


Here are my onions and garlic that I planted a while ago - can't remember when but they are going well


2-3 weeks ago I planted a second round of garlic and onion and they popping up well.  I also planted broadbeans and they have started to sprout too


Broccoli and cauliflower that I planted at the same time as the first lot of garlic and onions are doing great.  Today I added some onions and garlic to fill up the empty space


Today I also planted the first lot of vegies in the new beds
Leeks:

Snow peas


Spinach and spring onions

More broccoli


More cauliflower

The new beds are also all now rabbit proofed with wire around them


I also planted garlic in most of the beds to fill in spaces etc

No comments:

Post a Comment