Friday, July 15, 2011

Vegies Update 16/07/11

It's been a couple of weeks since I took some pics of my vegie garden and things are growing wonderfully :D Now that some of the seeds and seedlings are getting bigger and looking stronger I can put some more mulch down. You will see eggshells in the beds with the Broccoli and Cauliflowers, I put them there as I heard a viewers tip on Gardening Australia that it can help to keep the white moth away as it thinks that there is already one there and flies away. Lets hope it works.

Onions and Garlic

More onions and garlic

Broadbeans

Broadbeans

Broccoli and Cauliflower - they've really grown a lot this past week

Broccoli

Cauliflower

Leeks

Snow Peas

Spinach

Spring Onions

Broccoli and Cauliflower, there is also some garlic starting to pop its head out in here too

No comments:

Post a Comment