Sunday, July 17, 2011

Creamy Tomato Chicken and Veg

Now that I'm back in the land of employment it's time for my Sunday Cookups to start happening again.
This morning I was watching some cooking clips on Youtube and got inspired to make a Creamy Tomato chicken and veg dish

So I started off with a heap of ingredients - mushrooms, onion, garlic, chilli, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, chicken fillets, cream cheese and home made pasata

I then browned the chicken on the stove top and then put them into a baking dish. I then put all the vegies into the pan and cooked them for a while in some oil and butter, once they were cooked they went ontop of the chicken. I then put the pasata into the pan with a block of cream cheese with some chicken stock paste. I melted down the cream cheese and then this got poured over the top of the ingredients already in the baking dish. The dish was then topped with grated cheese

And then after baking it for about 20 minutes you get this

It really doesn't look that great when plated up but here it is and it was YUMMY!!!!!

I also got the rest of my pumpkin soup I made last week into containers to put into the freezer

No comments:

Post a Comment